Monday, October 22, 2012

REIGN MINISTRIES DEVELOPMENT TEAM


Along with my current responsibilities, I now also have a new role with Reign Ministries. In small organizations it is common for staff to wear a “number of hats” in their work responsibilities. So, in addition to my many existing roles with Royal Servants mission trips,
I will now also be helping to lead the Reign Ministries Development team

What is the Development team? The Reign Development team consists of six staff members working in many different roles that are associated with the Reign Ministries website, marketing, writing, graphic design, social media, alumni relations, donor relations and fund development.

As you can imagine, there is a lot here to tackle and a need for many hands to make the load light! I will be working with a team of talented staff who have specialized skills in these areas. My main role will be helping to keep us on task and moving us forward in each of these strategic and important areas of the ministry.

Also if you know of anyone who is gifted in these areas, and interested in serving in ministry with these skills, please let me know. We are always looking for new and qualified staff to serve God’s kingdom in this capacity!

No comments: