Monday, March 2, 2015

“ROYAL SERVANTS CHANGED MY LIFE!”

I (Matt) recently attended a “Perspectives on the World Christian Movement” class at one of our partnering churches. While there I ran into Kim, a former Royal Servant student, who is taking the class to broaden her passion and interest in missions. I asked Kim how Royal Servants had personally impacted her and she said, “Royal Servants changed my life!” Even though Kim grew up in a Christian home, she admitted she was not a true believer in Christ before her first Royal Servants experience. She said, “On Royal Servants I became a follower of Christ and he healed some very old and deep wounds… and I learned he has a greater plan for me.” Kim (pictured here) has served three summers with Royal Servants which have taken her to Nepal and Israel. Kim currently attends the University of Northwestern and hopes to major in intercultural studies.


No comments: