Sunday, February 13, 2011

PROJECT MANAGER FOR NEW ADMINISTRATION/TRAINING FACILITY


I have the opportunity to put my Architectural / Construction education and work experience (prior to ministry career) to work on a new project this spring – 2011. Our Director has asked me to be the Project Manager for building the new Administrative/Training Facility at our new Royal Servants Training Camp in Portage, Wisconsin. What does that mean? I will be drawing up plans, putting together specs on materials, organizing work crews, and collecting bids from sub contractors. This will save the ministry thousands of dollars from hiring a general contractor. I am excited about using these gifts and skills to advance God’s Kingdom. Our goal is to break ground this spring but there is much to do! Please pray for me as I diligently take on this huge project over the coming months.

No comments: