Tuesday, October 28, 2014

MY LIFE IN HIS HANDS (EMERGENCY HEART PROCEDURE)

A few weeks ago I (Matt) went into our local clinic because I was experiencing some irregular heart beats and slight pressure in my lower chest. My visit turned into two ambulance rides to a nearby hospital and then to the U of MN cath lab for an emergency angiogram, which cleared me of any heart attack. Praise God! Two days prior to the event, I ran a hilly half marathon which could have triggered an existing irregular heartbeat because of a shift in electrolytes and excess adrenaline in my body.

I am currently wearing a small heart monitor and ask for prayer to find out more answers. We are grateful for God’s protection and for the awesome friends and family He has blessed us with. We are again reminded how our lives are really in His hands. 

No comments: