Saturday, February 1, 2014

A TRUE SERVANT OF CHRIST (ROYAL SERVANTS ALUMNI)


Elizabeth has served on three
Royal Servants Mission trips,
including this past summer.
 
Elizabeth has served on three Royal Servants Mission Trips. This includes last summer where she served as our family nanny in Scotland. Recently she shared with the Reign Ministries staff how her Royal Servants Mission Trips have impacted her life. Here is what she had to say;

Hello Reign Staff!
Thank you so much for your work with Royal Servants and all of the other ways you minister throughout the rest of the year! I am a Royal Servant alumni, and to this day I still use lessons I learned from my summers with Royal Servants.

My first trip was to Ireland in ’08 and it was led by Matt Halseth. From the first day at Training Camp until I came home, I learned who I am in Christ and that He has equipped me to do His will.

The next summer I was invited to go on the Nehemiah team (Alumni Leadership Team) led by Louie Inks. Thank you Louie for your incredible leadership! That summer, I learned the meaning of worship, leadership, and servant-hood. I learned more about the Bible than I ever had. Even after those two summers there have been multiple times that I've been able to use the lessons that I have learned on my summers as a student. 

Since my Royal Servants Trips, Galatians 2:20 has now become my life verse:

“I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.”   —Gal. 2:20

So again, thank you for teaching and training youth and young adults to be true servants of Christ!! -Elizabeth

We feel privileged to be part of the lives of students like Elizabeth. Through stories like these we are again reminded of the importance of this work. Thank you for the part you have to make it happen! We pray for God’s richest blessings for you!


No comments: