Friday, November 23, 2018

WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO SERVE GOD?




“Over the last two years Reign Ministries has had a monumental impact on my life. In fact I now want to become a full-time missionary in the Middle East.”
 – Nick R.



Dear Friends,

Meet one of our students, Nick! He is twenty years old and lives in Canada. Matt meets with Nick regularly over Skype as he prepares to serve on the mission field in the Middle East.

Nicks journey into missions all began with one pressing question. From there God slowly revealed the path for him to take. Hear from Nick in his own words;

“What are you doing to serve God?” This question challenged me. Even though I had thought about serving God, I had no motivation to seeing my intentions through. My Missions Pastor then suggested that I look at a Royal Servants mission trip.

So off to Nepal I went! Besides the incredible outreach I got to be a part of in Nepal, I was also a small group leader to four young men throughout the summer.

I saw God work in unbelievable ways through all of us. The experience left me wanting to grow more in my faith. So I then applied to Kairos, an 8 month discipleship training school
through Reign Ministries.

Kairos is a very small, humble and personal school. It taught me the importance of honesty, determination and reliance on God, all of which I would need later on.

After eight months of Kairos, I set out on my second mission trip with Royal Servants, this time in Uganda, with Matt as my trip leader.

It was a growing experience to be sure, my small group presented much more of a challenge. I found I needed to go out of my comfort zone to effectively lead them. However, God used the difficulties I faced. He grew me towards Him and furthered my heart for his global Kingdom.

Over the last two years Reign Ministries has had a monumental impact on my life. In fact I now want to become a full-time missionary in the Middle East. That would not have happened had Reign Ministries not discipled me and given me a vision for what God wanted to do through my life.”


As you read about Nick’s journey, know that many more students like him are being equipped to minister to the world because of your partnership. We are so incredibly grateful for you and your willingness to be part of our team. We pray you continue to serve Christ in all you do.

No comments: