Monday, February 22, 2010

NEW 2010 ROYAL SERVANTS BROCHURE


The new 2010 Royal Servants brochure (one of Matt’s many projects) has gone out to thousands of students across the US and Canada. Our hope is that this brochure will encourage teenagers and college students to step out and serve on the mission field this summer.

Recently, at a Prayer Summit for the Zhuang unreached People group of China, we reconnected with Andrew. Andrew served amongst the Zhuong on the China Royal Servants team, and shared about his experience;

“My summer with Royal Servants changed my entire life. I am here to pray for the Zhuang today, and my hearts desire now is to serve long term. I am planning to sell everything, get Bible training and go to serve amongst whatever unreached people groups that God specifically leads me to.”

We are so encouraged to see God working powerfully. Please pray God would use this brochure to accomplish his purposes in students like Andrew.

No comments: